Our Duralon and Filament Bearings offer a leading range of engineered performance products. Their unique combination of fiberglass and resin provides corrosion-resistance that reduces downtime and improves productivity. Plus, our filament bearings are self-lubricated and maintain peak performance throughout their life, lowering maintenance costs. Our experts can help with customized designs to meet your specific needs and optimize performance.
- Quick Reference Guide: Rexnord Duralon Filament Bearings
- FAQ: Rexnord Duralon Filament Bearings
- Overview: Rexnord Duralon Filament Bearing
Features & Benefits:
- Size ranges up to 22 inches outside diameter
- Available in round, square, hex and custom shapes
- Lubricants or complex lubrication systems not required
- Dynamic load capacity from 4,000 to 30,000 psi
- Electrically insulating and chemically resistant
- Extra-long life in presence of water or other liquid contaminants
- Designed to minimize slip stick problems, galling and scoring
- Lightweight: 77% lighter than steel and 30% lighter than aluminum
All Filament Bearing's products can be viewed in our comprehensive catalog.
- Catalog Language: English.
- Catalog: Filament Bearings